Membership of Skerries RFC is available as Ordinary, Associate, Student, Player, or Ordinary plus Family. In order to apply for membership please select your subscription type from the list below and pay online.
Please Note: NEW members (ordinary membership) must be proposed and seconded by two existing members prior to payment of the annual subscription. If you would like to apply for membership, please click here to download and print the membership form.
EXISTING members can use the button below to renew membership:
Alternatively, please print and complete the membership form, and send it to:
further information contact:
Bill Stuart: 087 913 0395
SKERRIES RFC – CLUB MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION 2012/13
Skerries RFC has regained senior status and will be competing next season in the Ulster Bank All Ireland League. Our J1’s will also compete in the Leinster Metro League and we will continue to run numerous teams from U-21’s, through Youths right down to the Mini’s section.
As the new season draws closer we would like to outline some information for new and existing club members regarding the membership subscription rates for the coming season and the associated value and rewards for being a member.
Our club is now seeking early payment of membership subscriptions so that we can continue to maintain our excellent playing and social facilities. To encourage early payment, the club’s committee is now offering, on production of your membership card, the following incentives for the coming season:-
- Free access to all Ulster Bank A.I.L. Home fixtures.
- A 10% discount from the club’s shop
- Right to apply for International tickets and Leinster Heineken Cup tickets
- Free entry to a Draw for all new members and for those existing members who introduce these new members to the club
- A Thursday night discount in the club bar a pint of beer, lager, Guinness or a glass of wine for €3.00 (Minis and youths excluded!)
- Adult members can rent the club premises for private functions at a discount of 25%
- On production of your membership card you may avail of a 10% reduction on all food bills on Mondays and Wednesdays at the Windmill Seafood and Steakhouse, 16 New Street Skerries.
- A monthly promotion by Red Island Wine Co., Church Street, Skerries (Dougie Stewart) solely for members of Skerries RFC. Details of the promotion will be circulated each month to paid up members.
- On each Monday or Tuesday during the rugby season, each adult member (on production of membership card) can avail of a free glass of wine with any main course ordered in “Stoop Your Head’s”, Harbour Road, Skerries.
- A voucher for “The Redbank” Restaurant, Church Street, Skerries in the amount of €5 redeemable on meals on Mondays and Thursdays until the end of October 2012.
- On top of the above: if completed membership forms and subscriptions are received by the club before 31st August those members will be entitled to entry into a draw for 2 tickets for the Autumn Internationals.
The Committee has agreed to set the membership rates for the coming season as follows:-
- Full Membership €200
- Family Membership €270*
- Associate Membership €80
- Player Membership €80
- Student / Youth Membership €60
- Minis’ Membership €60
- Overseas Member €50
- Introductory offer for new Full
Members for season 2012-2013 €150
*A Family Membership includes the partner and any of their children from age 6 up to 18 years of any Ordinary (Full), Player, Life or Honorary Life Member.
Membership Forms are available from the club’s Website (www.skerriesrfc.ie); by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), from the club bar or the Subscriptions Secretary (Bill Stuart) and we offer flexible options to pay – i.e. by Standing Orders which can be monthly, quarterly or yearly to suit your needs.
Remember your Club is open and available Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays all year round providing rugby to all ages, giving everyone an opportunity to chat and have a coffee on those Sunday mornings, or something stronger in the club’s bar.
The pleasure is being part of it.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING YOUR CLUB.