Membership of Skerries RFC
Your Club Membership can be registered and paid online here by Credit Card, Debit Card (such as Laser) or by Cheque.
Subscribe online to have your own Account, where full details on your Membership will always be available to you.
Please click on the “Club Membership” button or on one of the Membership Plans listed to the right of this page:
Membership of Skerries RFC is available as Full, Associate, Student, Player, Family or Overseas. In order to apply for membership please select your subscription type from the list below and pay online.
Please Note: NEW members must be proposed and seconded by two existing members prior to payment of the annual subscription. If you would like to apply for membership, please click here to download and print the membership form.
*A Family Membership includes the partner and any of their children from age 6 up to 18 years of any Ordinary, Player, Life or Honorary Life Member.
- Membership Renewal Form
- Application for new Membership
- Direct Debit Mandate & Personal Details Form
- Please Note: You must complete both the Direct Debit Mandate and the Personal Details Form
For further information contact:
David Dardis: 086 1919 867
Skerries RFC – Club Membership Information
Skerries RFC plays in the Ulster Bank All Ireland League Division 2A. Our J1’s & J2’s will also compete in the Leinster Metro League and we will continue to run numerous teams from U-19’s, through Youths, right down to the Mini’s & Girls section.
As the new season draws closer we would like to outline some information for new and existing club members regarding the membership subscription rates for the coming season and the associated value and rewards for being a member.
Our club is now seeking early payment of membership subscriptions so that we can continue to maintain our excellent playing and social facilities.Â To encourage early payment, the club’s committee is now offering, on production of your membership card, the following incentives for the coming season:-
- Free access to all 9 Ulster Bank A.I.L. Home fixtures and selected Leinster Senior Cup Matches.
- Access to Club gear & Merchandise from the Club’s shop
- Right to apply for International tickets and Leinster Champions League Cup tickets
- Adult members can rent the club premises for private functions at a discount of 20%
- On top of the above: if completed membership forms and subscriptions are received by the club before 13th September those members will be entitled to entry into a draw for 2 tickets for the 2016 Six Nations Internationals.
- In addition, avail of the plush surrounds of the Club upstairs Bar to watch Ireland in the World Cup
The Committee has agreed to set the membership rates for the coming season as follows:
|Student / Youth Membership||€70|
|Overseas / Away Membership||€60**|
|Introductory offer for new Full Membership 2015/2016||€150|
*A Family Membership includes the partner and any of their children from age 6 up to 18 years of any Ordinary (Full), Player, Life or Honorary Life Member.
** Overseas / Away Members can avail of a Club Tie or the Club’s famous Beanie hat when they make a New application or renew their existing Membership
EASY PAY – Direct Debit – Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly & Annually
Membership Forms are available above, by e-mail (email@example.com), from the club bar or the Subscriptions Secretary (Bill Stuart) and we offer flexible options to pay â€“ i.e. by Direct Debit which can be monthly, quarterly or yearly to suit your needs.
Remember your Club is open and available Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays all year round providing rugby to all ages, giving everyone an opportunity to chat and have a coffee on those Sunday mornings.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR CLUB.
Skerries Rugby Football Club.