- Aileen Duffy 084 870 2122
- Tom Coleman 086 384 7331
- Players must be regisered to train and paly for insurance purposes
- Players must wear a gumshield bring water and be suitably attired
- Minis rugby is non-competitive and fun and the focus for all children is participation.
- Parents and supporter it is important to encourage and support at all times in a positive and constructive manner
- Parents are invited to help out in any way they can
- Remember if you have any questions comments and concerns please approach a coach and all will be dealt with in a confidential manner. Alternatively you can contact the Minis Coordinator or the club Child welfare Officer
- At this age group the most important thing is that everyone involved should be having fun.