Team under 11’s born 2005
- Shaun Gilbride 087 997 0438
- Shane Heagarty 086 104 0765
There is a specific under 11 Facebook page for parents under 11’s page https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/115546145271390/
- Players must be regisered to train and paly for insurance purposes
- Players must wear a gumshield bring water and be suitably attired
- Minis rugby is non-competitive and fun and the focus for all children is participation.
- Parents and supporter it is important to encourage and support at all times in a positive and constructive manner
- Parents are invited to help out in any way they can
- Remember if you have any questions comments and concerns please approach a coach and all will be dealt with in a confidential manner. Alternatively you can contact the Minis Coordinator or the club Child welfare Officer
- At this age group the most important thing is that everyone involved should be having fun.
- Remeber the more practice the better you get.
- Practice passing and catching the rugby ball. But no spin passes
- Ball should be in 2 hands at all time
- Run forwards
- Pass backwards